Tinto da Ânfora (Alentejo) Red 2015
Tasting notes: Tinto da Ânfora presents itself with power and elegance. Vivid color, intense and deep. Notes of black fruits and vanilla, combined with floral nuances of the Touriga Nacional grape. Concentrated, with a balanced acidity and a firm, elegant structure.
Food recommendation: Tinto da Ânfora goes very well together with typical dishes of the Alentejo region. Delicious wine for various game dishes like boar or hare as well as elaborate dishes such as oven baked lamb. In general, dishes with lots of condiments and meats of the region.
Drinking temperature: 16-18°CReviews and Awards:
- Concurso FIAPE - Alentejo - Bronze Medal 2015
- Monde Selection - Bruxelles - Silver Medal 2015
- Decanter World Wine Awards - Silver Medal 2015
- International Wine Challenge - Commended Medal 2015
- Revista de Vinhos - 15,5 Points (2015)
Type: Red Wine
Region: Alentejo, Portugal
Aroma: Black fruits and vanilla
Bottle size: 0.75l
Grapes: Aragonez (40%), Touriga Nacional (30%), Trincadeira (20%), Cabernet Sauvignon (10%)