Wine With a View Madeira, Moscatel and Ginja Tasting
Experience the famous Portuguese Madeira, Moscatel and Ginja wines by the river at our Belém Tower location with one of our Ambassadors. Discover the origin of each wine and celebrate like a statesman while enjoying the magnificent view of the river Tejo.
Relax and get to taste one of the finest wine countries in the world!
Meet us in beautiful Belém, right next to the Belém Tower! Our friendly and multilingual ambassadors are certified on Level 2 in Wines & Spirits by the Wines & Spirit Educational Trust (WSET) and will guide you through a fun and interesting private wine tasting experience! Our little iconic Wine With a View truck has a fantastic view to the "Portuguese Golden Gate Bridge", the Ponte de 25 de Abril, the river and the Discoveries Monument (Padrão dos Descobrimentos) or Belém Tower (Torre de Belém)! Have a perfect day, tasting delicious exclusive Portuguese Port, Madeira, Moscatel and Ginja while enjoying the magnificent views!
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Wineglass to keep
- Specific time and date of the experience will be agreed by email.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wine Tastings are at 3 pm in Belém. However, if you wish to have your experience at another time just email us under firstname.lastname@example.org, we are very flexible!
- This experience is only available on weekdays.