Wine With a View Wine and "Petiscos" Experience
Flavor it up! How about adding some tasty Portuguese snacks to your Wine Tasting session? Come join one of our Wine With a View Ambassadors at our Belém Descobrimentos or Belém Tower location right by the river Tagus for a special treat that brings together great wines and delicious Portuguese snacks, such as the famous Pastel de Nata, Codfish Cakes (Pasteis de Bacalhau) and Artisanal Savory Crackers.
Relax and enjoy the magnificent views and get to taste one of the finest wine and food countries in the world!
Meet us in beautiful Belém, right next to the Discoveries Monument or Belém Tower! Our friendly and multi-lingual ambassadors are certified on Level 2 in Wines & Spirits by the Wines & Spirit Educational Trust (WSET) and will guide you through a fun and interesting private wine tasting experience! Our little iconic Wine With a View truck has a fantastic view to the "Portuguese Golden Gate Bridge", the Ponte de 25 de Abril, the river and the Discoveries Monument (Padrão dos Descobrimentos) or Belém Tower (Torre de Belém)! Have a perfect day, tasting delicious exclusive Portuguese wines and snacks while enjoying the magnificent views!
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Wineglass to keep
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Specific time and date of the experience will be agreed by email.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wine Tastings are at 3pm in Belém. However, if you wish to have your experience at another time just email us under [email protected], we are very flexible!
- This experience is only available on weekdays.